LIFESTYLE: BEST OF JANUARY + WHATS TO COME
January, where did you go? Did anyone else feel that way! It literally flew by in a whirlwind. January was a weird, yet amazing month. There was lots of growth, questions (internal + external), shifts in my business (mindset), days upon days of writing, and as always heaps of healthy, nutrient dense foods, mixed with organic popcorn, avocado toast, raw chocolate + americano's. When healing I was in a very restrictive place, because I had to be... even though I'm able to be much more balanced, I still have to eat uber healthy, because if I don't I can feel it (mind/body) and I never, ever, ever want to or will go back to those days. I also eat very healthy as I feel absolutely incredible when doing so, my mind is clear, I sleep soundly, my skin is clear, I have energy, and I'm able to work hard at my vision and passion every single day.
Although January was amazing, I feel like February is going to feel like the first month of the year if that makes sense. I feel much more clear, focused, and energized going into February, than I did heading into January. I feel like a small, nagging, fog has lifted! Anyone else share this sentiment? I know after speaking to a few people, they share this same feeling.
Here's to reflecting on what was, and moving into a new month.
What was I up to this past month //
- lots of writing!
- lots of editing!
- shooting my ebook!!!
- writing + planning blog posts
- recipe testing + making
- weekly business meetings
- re-designing my website
- client sessions (these bring me so, so, so much joy). I love all my clients dearly, and honestly think of them every day.
- traveled to Ottawa for my Fiancé's nieces baptism
- got the most stellar organic facial with my best friend + soul sister
- visited some new cafes in the city
- saw some awesome movies (la la land, whiplash and star wars rouge)
- started waking up at 5am during the week, and I'm absolutely loving it!
- ate super yummy, healthy and delicious meals, drank a lot of bone broth.
IN CASE YOU MISSED THESE POSTS //
- My 2017 Health and Wellness Trends - Have you experienced any of these yet in the first 30 days of the year?
- How a Health Practitioner glows through the dark days of winter - Winter can be a touch season for many! Here I share what to do to find some light in it all.
- February blues and how to bounce back - A must read as we head into the ' bluest ' month!
- Think you're doing everything right when it comes to your health, but you're still stuck. Not seeing + feeling the results of your hard work. You could be doing this wrong ...
NEW RECIPES //
- My golden turmeric elixir dressing - Did you get a chance to make it! I would love to know. I seriously use it two to three times a week.
- My rainbow bright healing juice - The big guns. I'm hoping you didn't catch the bugs / colds that have been floating around you. If you have or are feeling sick, make this.
SUPERFOOD SPOTLIGHTS //
- Cilantro - Have you been using it more?
- Avocado - One of the most nutritious foods on the planet.
- Red Cabbage - It's time to show the humble cabbage some major love
WHAT LBL IS DOING, SEEING, EATING, MAKING, PURCHASING, READING, LISTENING TO + SO MUCH MORE... JANUARY 2017 //
E-BOOK UPDATE //
- Words cannot express my excitement for the release of my first e-book! (I'm already planning my second!) It's truly my heart and soul. I've never, ever told anybody the true, in depth story of my journey with Lyme Disease. How it all started, being undiagnosed and very ill for six years and what that looked like, how I healed and what those four years looked like, and what I still do today to make sure I stay healthy every single day. It's been a decade long journey, and I sometimes wonder why I didn't share all of this sooner, but I'am reminded of the fact that every thing happens for a reason, and when it's meant to.
- I go into every single detail from beginning to end, and the rest of the ebook is a deeper look into how I healed, what I believe to be true about healing the body, and a holistic view on how anybody can live their healthiest and best life. I've also included my 5 day RESET to get your body glowing, happy, energized, so it can welcome healing, and a shift in lifestyle. I've given sneak peeks on my instagram + insta stories, so you can follow me there for up to date news, release date + special giveaways leading up to the release!
- If all goes well (it's hard to predict the release when you work with other parties) but we're aiming for end of February / beginning of March!!!
SNEAK PEEK PHOTO FROM THE BOOK!!! (My obsession with fruits and vegetables is real :) )
WHAT FEBRUARY HOLDS, SO FAR //
- Sending in my Ebook to my designer!
- website updates / mini relaunch
- packages / programs re-design - I'm getting a lot more focused / targeted to help you guys in a much more specific manner!
- POSSIBLE Ebook launch - As I stated above, I don't have a release date yet, but it could be in Feb :) Stay tuned!
- more photo shoots
- shooting some super fun videos
- more LBL recipes that are simple, nourishing, and glow enhancing
- planning more ways to inspire, motivate and help you guys the best I can!
- on that note let me know through e-mail, or down below what you want to see more of!!! I truly love hearing from all of you. It makes my day!
I hope you all had a beautiful month, and I'm wishing all the best for you in these weeks to come!