RECIPE: FLAXY RASPBERRY GINGER ZINGER
Do you have a clothing item that you love and wear it over, and over, and over again? I sure do!
Do you have a favorite food or recipe that you make and eat over, and over, and over again? Yup. All the time.
This smoothie is one of them. I can't get enough of the tart, yet sweet raspberries, mixed with the ginger, and omega rich flax seeds. Not to mention all of the superfoods and adaptogens I've jam packed into this guy.
Smoothies are my favorite breakfast, ever. As I can cram it full of so much goodness. I try not to go over ten to fifteen things, as I want my body to be able to absorb everything I'm giving it. If it's too much, and too many herbs the liver won't be able to process everything, and there is a big chance not everything gets absorbed. Which is the last thing that I want.
Less is more, for the most part!
This smoothie might be the exception, as it's just so good.
Stellar for inflammation, gut health, skin, detoxifying and re-alkalizing the body.
FLAXY RASPBERRY GINGER ZINGER SMOOTHIE
- One cup of frozen organic raspberries
- Big handful of ice
- 1 cup of homemade cashew mylk (Or any mylk you have on hand)
- 3 TBSP Golden Flax seeds (Rich in Omega 3's - stellar for vegans)
- 1 scoop protein (I use Beauty Chef Glow)
- 1 TBSP Greens Powder ( I use Amazing Grass Raw Reserve)
- 1 knob of fresh / raw / organic ginger
- Scoop of collagen (I use Vital Proteins)
- You can add in one date if you want it sweeter + a dash of vanilla
HERBS + ADAPTOGENS USED: (Optional, but so beneficial)
- He Shou Wu (Good source of iron calms nervous system, both energizes & calms. Super tonic)
- Ashwaghanda (Longevity + vitality tonic)
- Ashitaba (Rich in Vitamin B12 - again, stellar for vegans, Consumed for beauty (skin) & longevity )
Blend on high and sip away! It's been my favorite way to start my day this summer.
Have the best Weekend + let me know if you give it a go.