Happy 'almost' NEW YEAR Beauties!
I hope you all have the most magical day / night / New Years. Ring in 2014 with nothing but joy, laughter and love...and carry that through every day of the year, not just this one moment or day. I feel people put so much effort + pressure on having the 'best' night ever. Make each day full of that magic + passion.
Some small simple thoughts to ponder as you ring in 2014 ... and wake up Jan. 2nd.
1. Make peace with your past // so it won't disturb your present
2. What other people think of you // is none of your business
3. Time heals almost everything // give it time
4. No one is in charge // of your happiness. Except YOU.
5. Don't compare your life to others // and don't judge them, you have NO idea what their journey is all about.
6. Stop thinking too much // it's alright not to know the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it : )
7. Smile // you don't own all the problems in the world.
I feel that GREAT things are ahead for 2014 . . . can you feel it? Believe it. Only you have the power to make it so.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
love you all + see you in 2014.
- xo Lisa