MY CASUAL SUMMER.
This is what I will be wearing the entire summer, well almost.
I am all about simple, simple, simple when it comes to dressing, especially in the summer and love having a sort of 'uniform' to fall back on, this is what it will be.
Here are my top summer picks // everything here I have in my closet and are absolute staples for me (also SUPER affordable!!):
1. Ray-Bans: I am obsessed with ray-bans have them in wayfarer style, club master, aviator and now these round beauties. Classic, quality and chic.
2. Zara Clutch: I think a fun statement clutch is a must for summer. Who wants to carry a big giant bag when you are invited to summer BBQ's, sunny brunch dates, a night at the movies. This beauty is large enough to stuff all of your necessities into, and in the winter it can double as a pouch/wallet in your BIG bag.
3. Zara Gladiators: A classic gold gladiator is key for the summer. Dress them up or down, they won't disappoint.
4. Zara Basic Tee: I don't think I can explain my love for white tee's & tanks. I adore them, and rotate them on the regular.
5. H & M denim shorts: Such an affordable and stylish pair. I love straight denim shorts, but because I love black jeans so, so much, having them in short style will be perfect for me.
6. Josie Maran spf 40 moisturizer: Hands down the best sunscreen/moisturizer I've ever tried (and I've tried a good 10-15 and they have all been too greasy). This one has the perfect amount of 'glow' and protects my skin with ease.
7. RMS Lip2Cheek in 'Smile': RMS is the top top top of make-up products. All natural, organic, raw and simply the best thing you can put on your skin next to nothing! This one is a top pick for summer.
Voila! I can see the sun shining from my window, and I'm ready for it. Dry body brush and coconut oil are a must as well, with all this skin showing you will want glowing & healthy skin!
What are your summer staples? I would love to hear what you can't live without come the summer months.