PODCAST: EPISODE 06 X MUNEMI IMAI X MŪNSKINCARE
EPISODE 06 X MUNEMI IMAI X MŪN SKINCARE
In Episode 06 - Host, Lisa O'Connor, sits down with Munemi Imai.
Munemi is the Founder of MŪN SKINCARE, a line of products that is highly curated, thought out, integral, organic, potent, and based on the magical skin ingredient / oil that you've probably never heard of, but need to know about. Her move from Japan to NYC at a very young age provided her with the innate ability to step outside her comfort zone, and not only make it in the beauty / fashion industry as a world renowned make-up artist, but the founder of a highly sought after green beauty skincare line. You will be both moved, and motivated.
We dig into //
- Growing up in Japan to a family of artists
- How being in art galleries from a young age allowed her to develop the skills she then used as a top make-up artist
- Moving to NYC at a very young age and not knowing a soul
- Putting herself out there to make things work
- Her life as a make-up artist (She's done work for all the top magazines, designers, models + runway shows)
- What led her to Morocco and what she found there (not by coincidence)
- The secret ingredient to all of her products that is a powerful "anti-ager"
- Her skincare line
- Starting a green beauty business - Being honest about business + stress
- What she does to combat being in a more sympathetic state
- Discovering her true Self + authenticity
- What it takes to start a business (real + raw)
- A conversation about graceful aging
- Why it's important to accept and celebrate our differences...
+++ SO MUCH MORE
TIME INVESTMENT: 118 X MIN
We dig deep, and open up the door to stepping into your authentic + most radiant Self. It's all a journey... so just take it one step at a time.
In episodes to follow, Lisa interviews beautiful souls on a mission to change the narrative of deep healing, beauty, wellness, aging, social media comparison, holistic beauty + all things glowing deep. Coupled with her own solo episodes of deeper topics of the Foundations of this podcast. These are real conversations on what it means to go deep to discover, live, and embody ones most Authentic and Radiant Self.
Thank you so much for being along for the ride! As it’s not a singular journey, but a collective one.
We’re so honoured to have you here.
YOU CAN LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE VIA //
Subscribe + Rate + Review
Forever grateful for you.